Friday, February 15, 2013

BIKE IS IN!!

Big news in this Blog...My bike is in. Went in this morning to Ride615 to get my bike and get it custom fitted for me. I am so excited now that the real fun will begin. Weather willing I am planning on getting out a little on this long week to start getting some miles under me. Also ordered a trainer so when the weather isn't my friend I can practice indoors :) Biking is adding up to  be an expensive hobby so far. Hopefully most of the spending is done for awhile now minus some shoes and a hitch. Lucky enough my bike fits in my forerunner well... Ryan (Best Bike guy to have if you don't know anything) showed me I can also take a wheel off to fit it in my car as well. SO maybe my bike will go with me to WV and KY in the next few weeks.

On a different note for the Ride I have a few fundraising events going on in the next few weeks and ideas planned for the spring/summer. Been blessed already to have raised $410 with help from some family and co-workers. Hosting a Stella & Dot party next weekend who a friend from HS is going help me with by donating her time and some of sales to my ride. So that will be great and a fun!! I also am thinking of doing an auction with singles...by doing a picnic and girls bidding on guys with baskets :) A little old fashioned but with a twist. We shall see if it works but I am hoping it will.

On a last note check out the pics below of my bike...Black and Blue of course...two of my favorite colors. Hope you all have a great long weekend!

If you want to donate click here

Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment