Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bike Ordered

Today I went and tested a few bikes. Went ahead and ordered one after riding on a few...Funny thing that happened today when I rode though...I haven't been on bike probably in 10-15 years so this was like learning all over again but this time thinking bout shifting gears. Wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be though so that was nice. I did however crash. Ryan the guy from RIDE615 who was helping didnt have the road bike I was looking for in my size...sadly it was two sizes to big so when I went to stop and get off the bike my feet couldn't touch the ground and I fell down and went BOOM! I cut up my knee but other than that I am good. My good friend Victoria told me I was now legit so I guess that was good. Bike should be in Monday but I will be out of town. I will go for my custom fitting on Friday and hopefully be bringing it home to start riding. I am really looking forward to it! I will keep you posted and once I get the bike I will post some pictures.

Becky

RIDE TO CURE!

1 comment:

  1. AGH! I'm so excited! And it's true! Until you wreck, crash or fall off while clipped in, you're not a legit cyclist. So now it's for real. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete