Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Blog

The beginning of this year I was talked into doing JDRF's Ride to Cure in Nashville. It is a 30-100 mile bike ride that will start downtown near Vandy and go to the Natchez Trace and back. This is a big commitment for me. Many of you know I am not athletic and don't really enjoy working out. This is major challenge for me. I am hoping thru this blog and with support of friends and family I will be able to accomplish this goal. I am starting small and getting an indoor bike to work up and endurance. I will be purchasing a road bike in the next few weeks as well. Thank goodness for my decent tax return this year so I can buy this expensive bike.  I will be updating as the year moves on. I am hoping it will keep me focused and motivated! If you  would like to donate to my page please click here Thank you for your support!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment